Leah left for Chapel Hill this morning... it feels like she was just in
middle school - time flies!!!! I know she will do great and I
know she will continueto make us proud as she always has!
I hate that I wasn't able to go this morning to help her and her Dad
move her in but I couldn't for 2 reasons - 1) There was no room
in the car! 2) I am pet-sitting 3 greyhounds at the moment.
I can't wait for my 1st chance to go visit her! Go Tarheels!!!!
middle school - time flies!!!! I know she will do great and I
know she will continueto make us proud as she always has!
I hate that I wasn't able to go this morning to help her and her Dad
move her in but I couldn't for 2 reasons - 1) There was no room
in the car! 2) I am pet-sitting 3 greyhounds at the moment.
I can't wait for my 1st chance to go visit her! Go Tarheels!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment