Have you tried Shutterfly yet? I have heard great things about this website! We will definitely be ordering our Christmas cards from http://www.shutterfly.com this year!
Shutterfly is currently offering FREE shipping on orders that are $25+ and most cards are currently 30% off.
Receiving cards from friends and family during the Christmas time is one of my favorite things about the season. Shutterfly has a great website that is very easy to use and you can store your photos directly on the website! If you do not want to purchase the card immediately, you can save it until another time. You also get to see the card before ordering so you know exactly what your product will look like.
If you haven't tried Shutterfly, check out their website! Here are some of their products:
Christmas photo cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
holiday photo cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
I can't wait for our friends and family to receive our Christmas card this year! I'm also eager to see who else will order their cards from Shutterfly this year.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment